Tree Climber - Arborist Foreman Trainee
Heritage Tree Care has three full-time openings for tree climbers and arborist foreman trainees. All positions offer competitive pay based on skills and experience. If you are safety conscious and take pride in your trade, we want you!
About the Job:
As a locally-owned, Austin based company we are dedicated to our employees and customers. Our goal is to provide modern, advanced climbing gear and regular training so our team is equipped to do a job they can be proud of.
Low employee turnover creates an environment of teamwork and camaraderie. We're looking for people who are interested in joining a growing company with friendly coworkers, opportunities for advancement, appreciation for trees, and understanding that customer service is the foundation of our business.
- Approximately 45 hours/week
- Guaranteed full-time, year-round employment
- 1-2 weeks paid vacation annually (One week after the first year, two weeks after three years of employment)
- Five paid holidays annually
- All positions require a current, valid driver's license and ability to work in the U.S.
Fill out the form below, and we'll contact you soon. We look forward to having you on our team!